Whether it’s volunteering time, sharing skills, connecting us with resources, or donating items – anything you can offer will make a huge difference. And it all helps fund great resources/equipment for the school!
Do you shop on Amazon, eBay, Just Eat and more? Easyfundraising partner with 7,000+ brands and they’ll donate part of what you spend to Aldrington – and it won’t cost you extra. Just register here. Easy!
Corporate volunteer days
Many companies offer employees ‘volunteer days’ without having to give up a full day’s pay. You can use these to help at school events/on trips. Why not reach out to your HR team!
Where an organisation agrees to match fund money raised by employees for registered charities (the PoA are a registed charity!) Maybe who your work for offers this? Do some investigating!
Offer your time/services…
- Volunteers at school events. Keep an eye out for ‘shout outs’ leading up to the events asking for helpers.
- Volunteer Reading Helpers. Contact the school or go in and speak to the team.
- Quiz master – do you have experience hosting quiz nights and want to get involved in our event?!
- Maintenance services – can you help out with DIY/gardening? We organised a 60 minute makeover and plan something similar this year.
- Sweet treats! We’re always in need of baked goodies to sell at for our fairs and discos! Why not ask Grandma and Grandad to help?!
- Gardening/DIY supplies.
- Prizes for tombolas/raffles
- Storage facilities to keep all equipment/donations safe and dry.